Expand Your Digital Presence With Strategic Citation Building
On-site SEO is key to connecting with potential customers who are searching for a product or service that you offer. But what about connecting with those who aren’t?
That’s where citation building comes into play. By building a broader online profile and portfolio of off-site mentions, you can extend your reach further and expand your customer base. Think of a citation as another road into your site or path to your front door.
Citation building is also vital for boosting your search rankings for relevant search terms. As an important local ranking factor, citation building is a major trust indicator, helping Google to recognise your brand’s credibility and authenticity.
- Extend your reach beyond your own customer network and audience pool. Attract potential customers from across a variety of channels and platforms.
- Improve search rankings by meeting Google’s credibility and trust criteria, providing the search engine with vital information required to verify your location.
- Create an effective off-site SEO campaign that ensures you’re not only visible to your immediate customer base but also to potential buyers searching for your products and services.
- Boost awareness of your business, brand, and values across local directories to increase both online and offline traffic to your website and your physical store.
- Instill greater levels of trust and peace of mind among your audience to facilitate progression through the ‘consideration’ and ‘decision’ stages of the sales funnel.
- Retain control of the accuracy of the information that’s available online by creating your own directory listings that feature up-to-date business data.